Welcome to Luna House
Have you ever wondered…
- Why women are so much more variable than men?
- Why Menstrual Cycles and Menopause so strongly affect women's emotions, energy and thoughts as well as their bodies?
- Why female hormones behave in the mysterious ways they do?
Why Menstrual Cycles and Menopause sometimes present in ways that seem inconvenient, uncomfortable or disruptive in the context of modern life?
Would you like to know…
- That there is much more to realise about the feminine life-sequence of Menarche (first menstruation), Menstrual Cycles, Menopause, and Mature Life than we have ever been told.
- That discomfort and distress are not caused by hormones. They can be greatly eased by a deeper understanding of what is trying to happen inside us.
- That a much more supported, meaningful and enjoyable experience of our monthly and midlife changes is now available for women.
- That there is something to discover inside you that is beautiful, intricate and exquisitely sensitive. You are perfectly designed, just as you are.
- That our Menstrual Cycles and Menopause can become our most life-enhancing assets, instead of something to be hidden, put up with or ignored.
In today’s busy and demanding world, the essential feminine experiences of Menarche, Menstrual Cycles, Menopause and Mature Life are not well understood or supported, and are often presented in a negative light. Many women quietly endure physical or emotional suffering. Most of us have been taught since puberty to keep these female secrets hidden. We are given the message that we should not let them affect our lives too much.
Luna House has been established to address the surprising lack of acknowledgement, information and support available to women in this important aspect of our lives. You will be offered an intriguing new perspective that truly transforms your awareness and feelings about yourself. In the warm and welcoming environment of Luna House women can gather to share new knowledge, inspiration and reassurance in each other’s company.
Feminine changeability can be baffling in relationships. Luna House also welcomes men who love women and wish to know their inner world better. With new understanding, what has been mysterious or difficult becomes a doorway into deeper and richer realms of intimacy and mutual growth.
Luna House was set up in 2005 by Psychotherapist, Pascha Therapist and Menstruality Educator, Jane Catherine Severn. Her range of educational and therapeutic services offers a new body of knowledge and personal assistance that are unique to Luna House. Jane Catherine’s approach goes far beyond the medical/ fertility model we are accustomed to. Her teaching of Conscious Menstruality uncovers the deep spiritual and developmental design of our lifelong womanly changes, making sense of them in a whole new way.
Re-awakening our Menstruality knowledge gives women the confidence and consciousness we need to find our own voice. We have a greater potential than we know. By trusting ourselves and the way we are made we can bring a genuinely feminine influence back into our beautiful but ailing world.
Come to See Yourself in a Whole New Light